Why Buy With Us?
Buying a home is more than just searching for properties on a website. We help orchestrate the process and work hard to have you successfully move into your new home.
search homes for sale in Pasadena
Single Family Homes
Condos and/or Townhouses
- A preliminary, in-person meeting lets us determine your goals.
- I will help you create a “Wants vs. Needs” list to ensure you and I are on the same page.
- I will walk you through the entire process of buying a home: from outlining where the money will come from and how long the process will take to debunking buying myths and searching exhaustively for homes that meet your criteria.
- Picture you are at a restaurant and order the finest steak in town. They set it in front of you but then you can’t eat it. You can only look at it. Nobody likes a steak they can’t eat. The same goes for real estate. Nobody wants to fall in love with a home they cannot afford.
- I have a list of mortgage lenders whom I recommend. I only recommend lenders that I trust enough to use myself.
- If you are financing a home, a pre-approval letter from a bank is required to submit with your offer along with proof of funds showing that you have enough money to close the escrow. If you are paying cash for the entire purchase, proof of funds is all that is required at the time of offer submission.
- Want to use your own lender? No problem! I will walk you through the additional steps required to make it happen.
The Search Begins
- Your “Wants vs Needs” list and pre-approved price point will help us determine exactly where to begin the search for your new home.
- You’ll receive emails instantly whenever a new listing that matches your criteria hits the market. Every home you “save” sends me a message to look into it further.
- Ride along, follow behind or meet me at potential properties – the choice is yours.
- Super eager to do your own searching? Have at it! Just call me when you find something juicy so I can help you navigate the fine print.
Make The Seller Choose You
- I will help you personalize your offer to stand out from the crowd.
- Beyond the price, I will help you craft the most competitive terms.
- Sometimes a letter of introduction can sweeten the deal. I will show you in which situations this may benefit you and exactly what to say.
- There is inarguable value in using a well-known and respected agent when dealing with the listing agent for the seller.
- Transparency is key. I will make sure there are no surprises.
Closing Your Home
- After your offer is accepted escrow begins, during which time inspections and appraisals are performed and loans are processed. You are protected every step of the way if any area does not meet your satisfaction.
- The agreed upon inspection period is the time to ensure your complete satisfaction with all areas of your new home and its surrounding neighborhood. You will need to acquire homeowner’s insurance during this period as well; I have suburb referrals in place to accommodate all your needs.
- When financing is being obtained, the lender’s appraiser will assign your home a value. If the value that the appraiser gives is less than the purchase price this often leads to negotiations; and here again, you are protected if the results of the negotiations are not satisfactory.
- A contingency is also in place in the event the loan is denied, which is typically the last opportunity for the buyer to back out of the transaction without penalty.
- The team of consummate professionals I work with go beyond closing escrow on your new home. They continue to assist should any issues arise, so you never feel you’re doing it alone. I think this is my competitive advantage, and as a result, the majority of my business comes from client referrals. Your ongoing satisfaction is my ultimate priority.