Why Sell With Us?
High Quality and custom marketing is the key to sell your home beyond the property lines. Our worldwide exposure gets you in front of buyers to achieve the highest dollar possible.
- We not only market to the local San Gabriel Valley area but to the different international markets around the world because your buyer could come from anywhere
- Connect with the largest international multiple listing services around the world
- Details and specs of each of our listings are translated into 19 different languages, converted to 55 different currencies, and transferred into metric measurements
- Ads with the most read periodicals such as the Los Angeles Times, Outlook Newspapers, and Westside MLS Guide
- Each listing is advertised to the top 3rd party websites as premium listings such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. to ensure the property is highlighted to targeted buyers
- Every architecturally significant property or high-end estate is submitted to a Public Relations firm and blasted to readers through local media avenues
High Quality Materials
- Every buyer and buyers agent visiting one of our listings receives a 4 to 8 page, high quality full color brochure that emphasizes the pictures and highlighted features
- Available in the home and online, each buyer is given a color coordinated floor plan indicating the dimensions of each room in the home. It is through this avenue that we determine the actual square footage of the home
- For homes built before 1940 or those that were built by a famous architect, we provide a detailed historical biography of the home featuring the properties available history from it’s origin to current years.
Broker to broker stategy
- 98% of the homes sold in the area are done so with a cooperating broker. Therefore, a major focus is made on ensuring the brokerage community knows that our listings are on the market even before the listing is launched to the general public
- The first day of showings for each of our listings is through a Brokers Open House which features a catered lunch for all visitors
- Because of the multiple broker associations around the community with different Brokers Open House specific days, our architecturally significant listings and high-end estates receive a twilight open house during the week, again catered with anything from wine and cheese to a chef making food to order
- Our team heavily networks with brokers both locally, the Westside, and beyond to ensure they receive the information they need to highlight your property to their buyers that could potentially match what their client is looking for in their next home
- We hire a professional photographer that brings their High Definition and highly valuable equipment to each of our listings to capture the details and essence of the home. If the listing photos don’t “WOW” someone, why would they want to come see the home?
- A professional floor planner is hired for each of our listings to physically measure every single room and include details such as window, door location, bathtubs, garage location (if available),and so much more. They also determine the exact living square footage of each home as often times public city records are incorrect
- A videographer comes to each of our listings to not only get a virtual tour of the interior but also includes ariel video from up to 400 feet above. Using a drone equipped with a HD video camera, aspects of the home can be revealed which amazes buyers. The footage is edited to play up to 3 minutes with complimenting music
- Each of our listings has an individual property website with a custom web address. The website contains all of the high quality photos, the HD video, the floor plan, a write up of the home, local restaurants and stores, and the ability to request a private showing. Our websites are made mobile friendly so that the same great quality is apparent not only on a laptop but a smart phone as well.
- Each of our real estate signs contain a text code and a QR code that when used by a potential buyer, grants access to the professional mobile website.
- When a potential buyer is perusing our website or 3rd party real estate site, our team can be contacted with just one click of a button. There is never any scrolling to find our info.
- As our greatest method of promoting a home, an emailed flyer artistically created specifically for each of our listings is blasted to our proprietary list of over 5000 Los Angeles area brokers.
- We never let a phone call go unanswered. Our advertised phone numbers roll over to members of our team so that each caller phoning on one of our listings gets to speak to a live person. In the event a voicemail is left, we have a 10 minute return call policy between the hours of 8am and 8pm daily.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.